Shinhu

I looked inside of the json export files, and i found that the bone data of animation have traslate, rotate, scale values offset from the default pose.

Offset value from default pose here means,
(transform values in animate tab) - (transform values in setup tab)

not the values we can see in transform data box.

I want to see the offset values in transform data box, or anywhere in Spine application.

To give a better explanation of 'offset value from default pose',
Here's the part of json file and screenshots of spine project
"arm1_L": {
"rotate": [
{ "angle": 15.98, "curve": 0.25, "c3": 0.75 }
transform values in setup tab (axes parent) :
transform values in setup tab (axes parent).PNG

transform values in animate tab :
transform values in animate tab (axes parent).PNG

Thanks in advance.
No tienes los permisos requeridos para ver los archivos adjuntos a este mensaje.
Shinhu

Nate

It's not possible to see the values relative to the setup pose in the editor. Is there a reason why you'd like to see that?

Animation values are stored relative to the setup pose to allow the setup pose to be modified and have it affect the animations. It's not usually something the user needs to see.
Nate

Nate

Shinhu

Nate escribió:It's not possible to see the values relative to the setup pose in the editor. Is there a reason why you'd like to see that?
Animation values are stored relative to the setup pose to allow the setup pose to be modified and have it affect the animations. It's not usually something the user needs to see.
This may sound weird, but i started Spine app to do modding for a game. I used UABE and imported skeleton data into Spine Trial, and at this point i wasn't sure if I'll buy this software so i kept making mod on this free version, and i got really absorbed into this app, how easy this app is to learn, and i made 12 hours of progress with some animation added without save n export feature. And i realized that even if i buy this app, i might lost this data, so i devided to record my progress and values with timeline in video. Then after closing the app, i manually wrote every numbers matching frame number into ?x2 lists, then made a simple code to produce something like the json file form. It didn't take much time manually copying all values, all left is subtracting the values with setup transformatuon value.

This is all what i have been doing so far. Haha;; this is too silly way but this was all i could think of at the moment.

Anyway i understood that i cannot see relative values directly in editor. Thank for answer!
Shinhu

Volver a Editor