tocevenzro

These are PNGs that make up the zombie.
res.png

And this is the zombie's anatomy.
setup.png

The big Red bone is the parents of all other bones.
And they follow it with proper weights.
This is the key.

I hope this helps you.
Thanks!
tocevenzro

Channfree

This is awesome, thanks for sharing how you cut and painted the image!
Channfree

badlogic

Fantastic run-down, thanks for sharing!
badlogic

Mario

mayhemking

What does that doodad in the upper-left corner control?
mayhemking

tocevenzro

Channfree escribió:This is awesome, thanks for sharing how you cut and painted the image!
No problem dude!

---

mayhemking escribió:What does that doodad in the upper-left corner control?
It is the parent of everything else except that it controls only the red bone. If you want to know detail of my work. I will send you my project file :happy:

---

badlogic escribió:Fantastic run-down, thanks for sharing!
Thank you bro!
tocevenzro

8 Bit Pxl

Amazing! I wish I was that good with Spine. If the offer was still there, I would love to have the project file so I can understand the magic more.
8 Bit Pxl

tocevenzro

8 Bit Pxl escribió:Amazing! I wish I was that good with Spine. If the offer was still there, I would love to have the project file so I can understand the magic more.
sure, give me a DM
tocevenzro

blackribbons

Wow fantastic! I would love to have the project file so I can understand the born control more.
blackribbons

AL32ander

Really cool rig!
It would be awesome if you could share the project for research purposes, thanks!
AL32ander

hackslash13

Hi tocevenzro,

Please share the project file with me too, what you've done is what I've been looking to learn to do in Spine for quite a while now, I have the general idea but I'd love to look into it in more detail.

My email id is [removed] (please use PM)

Cheers!!!
hackslash13

FoxAlphaX

wooow, great animation!! , I would also like to see the project to see how to use the bones and be as great as you: D
FoxAlphaX

RagingMunkey

Wow this is so cool , I love the way you made the animation. Really appreciate the sharing of your work . Really inspires me to get to know more about spine. If you can I would love to the see the project to understand and learn more . Thank you so much and keep the awesome work coming . :)
RagingMunkey

Volver a Showcase