Crocodilum

Hello!

Here's what I have. One bone, one slot, 3 attachment inside.

Problem is, on my timeline, I could have the feeling visibility key 5 and visibility key 10 are the same (yes I don't work with several slots in one bone).

I mean, on my timeline, nothing tells me my first image is hidden, and my 2nd image just appear.

I actually see things on my timeline only when I have a mesh change.
I know you're gonna tell me "hey, just look in the Hierarchy, you'll see."

For now, I've been thinking, but I don't really see some solutions. If someone has an idea...

Crocodilum

Shiu

It could work, but I'm a little worried it might make the dopesheet timeline very cluttered, for skeletons that use this technique a lot.
Shiu

Shiu

Xelnath

My animator has been faking this feature by creating a separate slot for every frame of our mesh and sprite animations.
Xelnath

Erikari

How about the actual version will be the collapsed version which you can decide to expand?
Erikari

Erikari

Crocodilum

Hmmmm my point was not really about seeing 3 more lines, but more on this screenshot, about the visibility keys:

Let's say we don't have any mesh deformation. So no other line.
On the timeline, what actually show me which attachment is displayed? For now nothing. We have to look into the Hierarchy.
Crocodilum

Zephyr

How about a mouseover box that shows the attachment of that keyframe?
(limited to visibility keyframes that change the attachment)
Zephyr

Nate

Crocodilum escribió:On the timeline, what actually show me which attachment is displayed?
This is true of all values, eg a rotation key doesn't show you what rotation is keyed. You need to go to that frame and look at the main toolbar.

Check out this issue and the topics it links:
#29 Show key values on hover
Nate

Nate

Crocodilum

Yeah good point.

About your link, it says "Oops, someone ate all of the waffles on this page."
Can't see it :(
Crocodilum

Nate

Oops, sorry, I've edited the link to the correct one.
Nate

Nate

Volver a Editor