DanielThomas

I just tried the new beta and I love the new png exporter. There is one thing I miss though that I could do in the old one - exporting all skeletons seperate + current skin + all animations.

At the moment it seems I can only do "skeletons separate(ok) + current skin(ok) + but only current animation(not ok for me)" OR a selected skeleton which gives me the option to do all animations.

Am I missing something or is this something that could be added?
My user case is:
I have skins for hair, body equipment etc. I have 3 character views (top down character) and 9 animations. I want export these to png so they can be mixed and matched in an engine. So in Spine, I want to export hairs(selected skin) in all angels(all skeletons) and for all animations(all animations) for each export.

I realize I can just go through each skeleton one at a time, just take longer time.
Thanks!
DanielThomas

Nate

Hmm, I think we didn't mean to hide "all animations" when "skeletons, separate" was selected. The number of export combinations and logic for what is valid is really intense! We'll fix this up ASAP.
Nate

Nate

DanielThomas

@Nate Thanks, that would be perfect!
DanielThomas

Nate

Done in 3.7.67-beta.
Nate

Nate

DanielThomas

@Nate great, how long is it usually before versions get released? Just to give some ETA to people asking me when I have my animation done. Thanks!
DanielThomas

Nate

It depends on many things, sometimes we'll do 3 or more releases in the same day, sometimes it's a few days between releases. 3.7.67-beta is up now!
Nate

Nate

Volver a Spine